Saturday, February 8, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 5

I tried Bamboo Paper and liked that I could write with my finger, use different colors of ink, clear 1 message or all with an eraser or one-click button, and e-mail message to myself or someone else.  I then tried Springpad, but didn't like the sign-up/login (cumbersome if in hurry).  Dragon dictation was great with the voice app.  I commute an hour each way and this would be a great way to record reminders for myself.  The commands such as caps only appear to work with the keyboard.  For example, I recorded "go to Bemidji" and it typed "Caps go to Spinach he"!  Interesting!  ðŸ˜€. We have Notes on our iPads and it's nice for basic notes.  It uses a keyboard, has easy, basic note functions, and messages can be e-mailed, copied, printed, etc.  I'll probably use that for basic notes and Dragon while commuting (if iPad doesn't time out constantly).

No comments:

Post a Comment