Monday, February 17, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 9

I was unable to find LINE in the App Store, so downloaded Photo Editor.  I didn't read the tips first and was rather lost.  I wasn't sure about the "shop" it kept sending me to; is there a cost or is that just their terminology?  It was very slow in loading.  I then deleted the app, and downloaded LINE through the 23 Things link.  I spent a lot of time playing with the options (even had it "snowing" on my library display--fitting for today!).  I liked that I could see how my text would look in different fonts before selecting one.  It appeared that some of the stickers had to be purchased, but I'm not sure.  I think with time and practice, I could use this for some cool library display posters and for personal photos.  I use PicCollage with my 4th Grade class now.  They have done some great things with it for their author biography projects.  It is much more basic than LINE, Photo Editor, etc., but I think it's simplicity makes it a good choice for elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment