Monday, April 7, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 14

I would first like to say that the camera function on my iPad includes video capability that is easy to use, including sound.  I have used it to record and it works well.
Whenever I try new apps, if I can't figure out basic steps easily, I don't like to take the time to dig when there are so many other options.  Technology for my use is to make things easier; I don't care to spend my free time on electronics.  So, that said, I thought I would try Socialcam as there were no limits on length and it included soundtracks.  It would not load, possibly due to worksite filters.  I tried at home later and there was someone else's password entered! I didn't really care for it's ability to "follow people" as that's not something I do.  I deleted the app.
I tried Vine, but the first thing I tapped started a fairly loud video clip filled with swear words.  Deleted that app, too.
I was hesitant to use Magisto because of the limits on "free" accounts.  I didn't want to get into an app that was constantly promoting sales.  However, I gave it a try and LOVED it!  I don't have enough interesting photos on my iPad to make a good video, but I loved the ease (user friendliness) of the app and think I will try some fun videos after I load some pics.  I did create 3 fun videos with the stuff I had. It is so easy to use and it's great fun to pick soundtracks, etc., and see what movie is created.

No comments:

Post a Comment