Monday, April 21, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 16

I chose Audiobook because ipadio requires a phone number and I don't have enough free time to get into something as big as SoundCloud.  Audiobook has a lot of recordings one can listen to, but none interested me much.  I discovered one that was a rap recording.  I'm not really into rap, but it may be fun to make up some library raps!  I recorded our Shelf Marker Song, a song I use with the elementary to remember correct use of a shelf marker, sung to the tune of "Do the Hanky Panky."  I don't have much of a singing voice, but if I could find someone who did, I could play the song in my classes (so the kids don't have to listen to my non-singing voice)!

Other than The Shelf Marker Song, I'm not sure I would use Audiobook much right now.  We just began using Puppet Pals in our lessons, which has it's own mic/audio recording capability, so we will be experimenting with audio through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment