Wednesday, April 9, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 20

I tried several of the games.  Bubble Mania is fun and is good for color recognition for young students. I didn't know what the "lagoon" or "boosts" were for as I don't play many online games and I didn't want to get into any purchases accidentally.

I played Candy Crush a few times.  I know others who love it, but I don't seem to really get the point!

I found "Frogger Free" to be really frustrating!  I couldn't figure out if the tap or slide option works better.  I made it across the street, but always died in the river. :(

The ads were annoying in Word Collapse.  It took me a couple of tries to figure out the game as I thought it was a "word scramble" at first.

I couldn't find Word Warp in the app store, but loaded Word Warp Extreme (maybe the same thing?).  I didn't really care for it.  Some of the words aren't words in a typical dictionary.  I also didn't like the ads, and you have to pay to avoid them.

The game I play is Sudoku by Finger Arts.  It is addicting!  There are levels of easy to expert, and a few other options.  It's great for anyone who enjoys Sudoku and it's free.  I love it!

The games are fun.  I try to limit my time at electronic games though, as it takes time away from other things, especially READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment