Tuesday, April 8, 2014

23 Mobile Things: Thing 15

Although Infographics may be fun, I'm not sure I have a crucial need for them.  I already use PicCollage which can do similar, basic things.  I enjoyed looking at celebrity home stats and read about public wifi dangers under Infographics Hub.  The tutorial for I Visual Info Touch Lite wouldn't run and I couldn't find the photo option to add pics.  I didn't like the idea that graphics have to be completed " in one sitting" and can't be edited later.  
Visualize Free had some great options, but the directions were lengthy!  I also question copyright issues when copying pictures or text from the Internet into a graphic and then possibly sharing it online?
I don't plan on using these apps at this time, but it's nice to know they exist in case I discover a need for them "down the road."
I did like the link for the most famous books by state; I didn't know about that list.  I was happy to see that I have read a good share of the books on it!  😀

No comments:

Post a Comment